but at least I had visitors! Katy and Grant came over this afternoon for a little bit of visiting and scrapbooking. Grant, of course, kept us entertained and was even adorable in his sleep! Katy and I both got several things done... Katy finished up a baby album for a friend who is having a boy (it's SOO cute!) and I worked on designing a baby blanket for a friend who is having a little girl (if you look at this blog Lesa, don't look at the pictures below... it's suppose to be a surprise!) and then worked on cutting out the pieces for our Christmas cards this year. We had a great time and I'm already looking forward to our next craft date!
Grant taking a quick nap on the futon.
I can't wait to get started on this baby blanket!
1 comment:
I hate having a job..... ;-)
Post a Comment