Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We scored at Target today!!

(Two blogs in one day!!)


I like the Grocery Game, that's a given. And now that he's been doing some of "The List" shopping, so does Ben. But the Grocery Game isn't just about "The List"... the website also has great message boards in which you can find out about deals and "steals". Yesterday when I was looking through the Target forum, I found a post about a indoor/outdoor plastic playhouse on clearance from $129.99 to $32.48. Of course Noah and I headed out to see if we could find one immediately! But the first Target we went to didn't have any. The second one had TWO, but they were priced at $64.98, far above what I (or Ben) wanted to pay. However, thanks to the wonderful other shoppers on GG, I knew that Target marks it's toys down on clearance on Wednesdays! (Do you see yet where this is going??) So again this morning, Noah and I headed out to Target to see if the playhouse had been marked down again and SCORE! It had!! $32.48 for this AWESOME playhouse!
Merry Christmas 2009 to Noah!

However, it was too big to fit into my Jeep (there was a carseat in the way! haha), so we had to go back to pick it up after Ben came home. AND... while we were there, we found an "exercise saucer" (I'm not sure if that's the correct name) that was on clearance too... for much lower than we thought when we picked it up.... it was $9.98!!

**sigh** I love the Grocery Game.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE THE GROCERY GAME!!!

I'm calling Target right now for that house!!!

Unknown said...

You guys are too good!!!!

Unknown said...

At first glance - the label looks like a halo!