Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Uncooperative Baby

These are not the photos I wanted to share today. Noah was enjoying some tummy time and was slightly pushing up onto his knees, doing what looked like a baby version of Downward Facing Dog. By the time I got the camera and cleared off a couple of pictures (BOTH of my Compact Flashes are full and I'm in no mood to clear them off.... honestly, I shouldn't even be posting right now and should be working on Ethan's quilt), he wanted nothing else to do with tummy time and wouldn't even do the work to turn over. So, no story behind these pictures... except that these were not the ones that I really wanted to share.
{sigh} What an uncooperative baby.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I hate when our boys don't cooperate for pictures!!!

Unknown said...

He is still so cute Samantha!! And Ethan doesn't mind if you take pictures and blog! He is already used to it... his life will also be blogged! :-)