Friday, March 13, 2009

Five.

Time seems to be slipping by me faster than I ever thought it would or could. Today, Ben and I are celebrating five years of marriage! I know it's not as long as some {I mean, two sets of our Grandparents have made it to 50+ and my parents are already well past 30!}, but we're on our way there. Has it been easy? Oh, heck no! At times, it's been downright difficult - and that's when dealing with just the two of us! But has it been worth it? Yes, yes, a thousand times, yes! I wouldn't trade Ben in for the world - he's my best friend and an awesome Daddy to my kiddos. An amazing man of God and my fun-loving companion. I love you, Benjamin, more than words could ever say - you are my lobster!



The two of us, before we left for dinner....


{thank you David and Stephanie for watching Noah for us!! Hopefully we'll be able to repay the favor someday! ;) }


My anniversary roses.


{Can you count how many?}




Five dozen... for five years.


{Do I have the sweetest husband, or what?!?}



Happy Fifth Anniversary, Dear One.

2 comments:

Carmela said...

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY!! And yes, you do have a totally sweet (and apparently romantic!) husband. BEAUTIFUL pics.

A3 said...

you guys look so happy together! you have a darling family. happy anniversary! :)

ashley