Friday, February 12, 2010

Ellie @ 5 months

One dose of antibiotics {of 20} in him, and he's a new kid, ready to work on "tines" {Valentine's cards}.


And, since I'm late in mailing this off...


...I figured I ought to post a picture. The Sisterhood of the Traveling OU Shirt will soon be on it's way to the Birthday Girl. ;)



And, the star of the day, Miss Ellie, turned 5 months old today.

Happy Five Months Ellie-Belly!


Things Ellie loves @ 5 Months:
  • Watching Big Brother play and attempting to play with him
  • Smiling and laughing at the baby in the mirror
  • Smiling and laughing at Brother when he tries to give her the pacifier
  • Eating and sleeping {most of the time}
  • Tummy Time on the playmat when she can try to pick up the cheetah off the mat
  • Sitting in the bumbo with us while we eat our meals
  • Chewing on things to help alleviate the teething pain
  • When Daddy tickles her in just the right spot
  • Reading stories with Mommy and Big Brother

    Little Dear One, Mommy, Daddy, and Brother love you - more than you could ever know. We can't imagine our lives without you and are simply amazed at the little woman you are already becoming.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ellie's 5 month picture!! :-)

Katy said...

I love the last picture of your girl! What a sweet, sweet smile!