It was a pretty busy day in Ft. Collins.
And, admittedly, one of my favorite parts was being able to go on an afternoon date with Ben... to see The Avengers.
I mean, seriously. What other guy do you know who INSISTS on you taking his photo with your phone while he's trying to make the same face as Loki?
The remainder of the day was spent getting in some family time. Kim and Tracy, Ben's cousins, brought over their little one, Paige. I couldn't resist getting her dressed in Grandpa Crew's shirt dress.
There was lots of play time outside also. The kids LOVED this little rocket launcher - both of them got pretty good at it over the course of the trip!
The highlight of the day for Noah {and Poppa too, I think}, was getting to take Poppa's "tractor" for a spin.
I'm pretty sure Chris was trying to freak me out, but look who is driving - Noah! He was SO proud of himself!
Ellie got a quick little spin also, but we couldn't tell if she liked it or was just trying to be brave because Bubby got to do it.
And, to top off the fun day, Sylas got to stay for a sleep-over! The boys "camped" out in the living room after watching some Avenger's cartoons and eating leftover popcorn.







No comments:
Post a Comment