Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Week in the Life: Wednesday

A staple of Noah's diet: chicken nuggets.

Watching the Rainforest Soother in Ellie's crib when she woke up from her morning nap just before lunch... and we're still in our PJs.


Seven months... and counting.


Hanging out with Mommy in the craft room while she finishes sewing and Noah is still taking his nap.


On our way to dinner with Ben at Chick-fil-A for another Team in Training fundraising night.

Noah almost always crosses his legs while he's sitting in his carseat.

The next spoonful was so big that he took part of it out of his mouth with his hand and sat it on the seat next to him. We needed more napkins.


This was, quite literally, the first time he got to play on the playground at a restaurant. He wanted so badly to go in there to play on the slide... but wouldn't go down the slide once he was able! He also didn't want to leave. Bath and bedtime came quickly afterwards for the very cranky little one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah! I never did google this Week in the Life project! (And now I'm glad I didn't. I never would be able to do this! haha) You are truly *crazy*, but I hope it helps you get back into scrapping! I need to do the same.....
This post made me think that I never did a blog post (or even mention) when I stopped nursing Ethan. Now that it's been a little over a month, I think it's too late, but I do regret not blogging a bit about it. Also, Ethan LOVES the play area at Chick-Fil-A. We are there almost every week and were there today, in fact. Ethan doesn't like going down the slide because so many big kids act crazy on the thing! But anyways.... this is way too long and we need to Skype so I don't have to leave super long comments on your blog! :-P
Euchre this weekend?