I didn't take any photos today. Mostly because, well, I simply didn't want too. As crazy as this might sound, sometimes, I just need a break from my camera! So, since I didn't take any photos, I thought I'd share a couple of digital scrapbook pages that I've done recently {as in, this week... Persnickety Prints was having a pretty good sale!}:
For the kid's albums:
And for my 30th year Project Life album:



{No one is probably too worried about where everything came from, but for my digital friends, the calendar template is from Weeds and Wildflowers!}

7 comments:
Wow - those pages for your 30th year are AMAZING!
Thanks Tiffany! :) But the template did most of the work... it's awesome - you can delete layers to make it any month you'll ever need! ♥
Ok, what are you talking about? I'm ready to be educated!! Where do I start??
I'll send you an email. :)
Oh my goodness! Your monthly summaries are the cutest I have ever seen!!!! I have been scouring the internet to try and find out how to make them. Any tips or help would be awesome! (In case you were curious, I found your blog in the project life community on big picture classes.) (I love all the additions you made to your book!) : ) Thanks!!!
Thanks! I use the Weeds and Wildflowers Life 365 BIY Monthly Summary {http://weedsandwildflowersdesign.com/shoppe/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=32_33&products_id=330} to create the monthly summary pages. They also have a pretty good tutorial here: http://weedsandwildflowersdesign.com/shoppe/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=580 about how to use templates. I hope that helps you get started! ♥
Wow! Thank you thank you thank you so much! <3
Post a Comment