Thursday, October 13, 2011

Stanley Family Photos

Seriously. Long day. Ellie woke up still running a slight fever. A slight fever, but fever enough that she couldn't go to school. Which was a bummer, because really, all I wanted to do during my "day off" was sleep and get rested up for the evening's photo shoot.




Unfortunately, even a nap during her naptime didn't happen.




On the way home from dropping Noah off at school. Ellie got sick. While sitting in Noah's carseat.




I only have two carseats.




Luckily, Nana was able to leave work a little early so that she could stay home with a still sleeping Ellie so I could go pick Noah up from school in the one dry {and clean} carseat.





I didn't get to rest up, but lucky for me, my family is pretty easy to shoot.




Connie and Mickey just celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary on Tuesday. When Mom and Daddy-Man were celebrating their 20th and Connie and Mickey their 5th, they all went to Hawaii for a week. I'm fairly certain they wish they were there again!












{Andy wasn't quite in the mood for family photos, but I still like this one anyway!}















And, despite me not feeling too well still, the photos turned out pretty good - doesn't hurt that the kids are too cute! ♥

No comments: