Since I didn't take any photos today and I loved it when I saw this done on another blog, I decided that for today's post, I'd share with you 11 of my favorites from 2011. I really had a very hard time choosing the photos - so much happened during the course of the year, my photography and style grew {which also meant tons more photos to sort through}, and well, my kids are just so darn adorable that it was difficult to narrow it down to only eleven. I'm positive I'll hit "publish post" and think, "OH! I should have included a photo from 'such and such' instead." But these are fairly comprehensive of our year, so I don't think I'll come back and change any. Hopefully.
11. Bryan and Jessie's Wedding

10. Daddy's Little Mini-Me

9. She HATED the snow.
8. Mother's Day - one of Ben's favorites... and mine too!

7. Thoughtful while riding on Thomas

6. Ellie is two.

5. First Day of School

4. Storytime with Daddy

3. The SuperDuo... with a stray bird. {Makes me laugh. every. single. time.}

2. 35 years of ♥

1. HOME.

1 comment:
Oh my goodness. Love all these photos. The 'stray bird' one totally cracked me up. I didn't see it at first. I thought maybe Ellie was looking at a stray bird, but then I saw. Haha!
Post a Comment