Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day Trip with the Family | Jasmine Moran Children's Museum

I've got a "Deployment To Do" List hanging on the wall in my room at my parent's house. All summer, fall, and winter we've been slowing marking things off. There's a few that I didn't quite attain {like, update scrapbooks - sheesh - , go to Orr Family Farm, and make Ellie's quilt}, but the majority of them have been crossed out. At the top of the list was Jasmine Moran Children's Museum. We finally got the chance to go today {minus Ben, since he's stayed in Abilene this weekend to finish up a few things there} and everyone had a great time fixing cars, flying planes, riding on a train, hunting for dinosaur bones, and creating a Tardis on an extra large LiteBright. I did take photos, but since most everything is covered in the video, enjoy:



♥

2 comments:

lisa said...

What a sweet video! That looks way more fun than the museum here. And I loved that song. How are you editing it?

Samantha said...

Thanks! We had a blast - I wish it was closer so we could have gone more often. When I upgraded my PSE, I splurged and also got Photoshop Premiere Elements... so I've been using it. Before that, I was using Movie Maker, the free version from Microsoft. It was good, but PPE gives me a lot more options. :D