I love baby showers. I also love The Office. {I also love our Small Group who indulges my crazy love for both!} So, it was fitting that we since we attended their wedding, that we held a baby shower in their honor.
We guessed the gender:
We ate cupcakes {and many other tasty snacks}:
We watched the big event {and laughed SO hard}:
And we went from these:
And, we need your help! In order to win the prize for this game, we need you to vote for your favorite shirt! Since it wouldn't be fair for the hostess to win her own prize,
{yummm.... Starbucks and a coffee cozy}
here's the ones I did:
"A Little Birdie Told Me" for Jadyn
"{Noah} + cars = Happiness" for Noah Steele
Here's how to vote: Leave a comment saying which of the four below you want to vote for. I won't tell who did which one until after the winner is announced. You can vote until Saturday at midnight!
1. "I'm Tweet!" for Ellie
2. "The Tooth Fairy" for Chloe
3. "This is how I roll" for Noah Smith
4. "Learn your rules" for Zoe
And, aren't these two little ones just beyond cute?

15 comments:
LEARN YOUR RULES!!!! :)
(Jessie)
This is how I roll!
I'm Tweet!
"I'm Tweet!"
Cutest idea ever, Sam! Love them all. It's so hard to choose, but I think I'm going with "I'm Tweet."
Love you guys!
I'm Tweet!!
Shanna Rae
I have to vote for #3 - This is how I roll because Josh always says that!!! Haha!
I vote for "This is how I roll"
SO CUTE SAM!!! You guys are too funny.
This is how I roll.
Love them all though!
I vote for "i'm tweet!"
This is how I roll. Are these done with your Yudo? I've been waiting for you to talk about it!
Lisa, it was done with freezer paper... and my Silhouette. Yudu emulsion sheets are SO hard to come by here in Abilene! My Michael's LITERALLY only gets one at a time. Silly, really. But I've used it a couple times now and hopefully will be getting a post up about it soon.
I'm Tweet
LOVE IT!! I Vote for "I'm Tweet"!!!
"I'm Tweet!!" For sure!! :)
Post a Comment