Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Big Boy Haircut {in Oklahoma}

We've been needing to give Noah a haircut for a while now. A real haircut. Not just the "trims" that Mommy has been giving him for the past year. {I seriously haven't had the heart to truly cut off his beautiful auburn locks.} But, it was time and since we're hoping to {re}take our Christmas pictures while we're here, I figured we'd better take him to get his hair cut by a professional. So, off to Snip-its Noah, Papa, and I went. {Ben stayed at home to help take care of Ellie - I don't think he was nearly as sentimental about it as I was.}

The before hair-do

Waiting with Papa to be called by his hair stylist.

He wasn't too sure about it all at first.

But, she was quick, patient, and quick with the animal crackers!

And, I realized after we got home {it was late, time for dinner, and then bed} that I never took a picture of the after hair-do, so I'll post some tomorrow! Thanks for going with us Papa/Daddy-Man - Ben would have just laughed when I got a little choked up!

{And FYI, we're in Oklahoma. :) We left this morning and, after six hours of travel time, we made it.}

No comments: