Monday, November 16, 2009

{Ellie's} Two Month Well-Baby Check-Up

I love the Kurth's. But this little guy....



....not so much. It's on, Kurth's. It's on.

***
Ellie had her two month Well-Baby appointment this afternoon and I have to say, that while it was no big deal planning WB appointments in the afternoon when it was just Noah, planning them smack-dab in the middle of BOTH kids nap times is just plain silly. And I won't be doing that again anytime soon.

Miss Eleanor is doing well though - she's now weighing in at 12lbs 3 oz {80%}, measuring 23.5in long {80%}, and has a head circumference of 15.8in {80%}. She's just a little smaller than Noah was at this point in his life... which I think is kinda funny since she was bigger than him at birth.

Poor little thing had to get three shots today...

and has been sleeping them off most of the day.

3 comments:

Sonja said...

Oh, girl! I don't go very many places with both kids by myself!! Anytime I need to get them both out of the car in a timely manner is quite a challenge! I do manage to make it to church on Sundays and Wednesdays. But, dr appointments? No way! you're a brave girl!

Michelle Loy, MPH, MS, RD, CSSD said...

Aw, look at that cute lil' belly...and those poor boo boos:( Thankfully, I've been scheduling Caleb's appointments when G is in preschool on a Tue or Thur. Otherwise, it'd be TOUGH!

Craig-Jen said...

Madeline was 12 lbs 3 oz, too! She's longer (24.5) and has a bigger head (16), though. They are really close!