This afternoon was Ben's squadron Thanksgiving lunch. So the kids and I {plus one ham} loaded into the car and headed up to eat enjoy the feast and spend some time with Ben and the rest of the squadron. And, while everyone else ate turkey and ham... Noah, the picky eater, had McDonald's:
At least he was eating.
***
In other news, we {finally} sold the Jeep. And, while we've been anxious to get it sold, I realized why we were "dragging our feet" - we both were a little attached to it. It was the first car that we "bought" together {we were just dating, but he went with me when I bought it}, we left our wedding and went on our honeymoon in it, it was the first car we paid off, we moved across country in it, brought home our first child in it, and moved back across the country in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment