Christmas cookies are a big tradition around our house. Ben has his favorites that his mom makes {thanks for the buckeyes - yum-o!}, and I can't even remember a time when my Mom didn't at least make cut-out cookies with us. Even my cousins get into the cookie-making with "Aunt Sis" - Morgan even won an award, years ago, for creating a picture of her making cookies with Mom! It's a tradition that I fully intend to keep with our kids - whether they are making them with Nana or with me.
I made the cookies last night after the kids went to bed, but the icing I made this morning, just after breakfast. Once Noah found out what I was doing, the only way to get him to leave me alone while I colored the icing was to give him the paddle from the mixer with a little bit of "icee" on it.


2 comments:
I love it!!!!
Nana
I'll thank you now about the rubberband thing because I wish I would've known that when we decorated G's gingerbread house. Next time...
Post a Comment