Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A New{ish} Hair-Do

Ellie's hair is getting out of control. Her bangs are almost to her eyes and I haven't the heart to cut them yet... mostly because I'm not sure how.

Because here's the deal: she. won't. hold. still.

Even when I just want to brush her hair, she moves. And putting a clip, headband, or ponytail in her hair?

Forget about it.

Noah, on the other hand...

was laughing at my attempt to put pigtails in Ellie's hair and then requested, "Mommy, do Noah's hair."

I just wish Ellie would hold as still as he did.

Because just getting one ponytail in her hair is nearly as difficult as getting two:

And getting a photo of those two, lopsided pigtails?


Nearly impossible without the help of Big Brother.

1 comment:

faith buss said...

This morning when I put E's hair in pigtails, I literally held her on the floor between my legs while she squirmed and screamed and when I was done I threw my hands up like they do in the calf tying event at the rodeo. Britton cracked up. And we went shopping with crooked pigtails.