Saturday, December 4, 2010

A "Things that Go" Birthday Party

My baby is turning three in less than a week. I can barely believe it. Three years ago, we had planned a Christmas Party on the first weekend of December and had to cancel and then un-cancel. This year, we almost cancelled another party - Noah's birthday party. I had big, grand plans for his party, but between caring for sick ones and then getting sick myself, well, very few things I had planned, happened.


One thing that I made sure happened? Noah's "3 Train" Shirt.



Noah was sure to have a good time, regardless of whether or not my idea of how the party should have gone happened. Two of his favorite friends came to celebrate with him: Jadyn and Mack!


It didn't hurt that they got to paint either.

Of course, his loving Little Sister was there to help him open his presents.
And Daddy helped entertain him and his friends with the Christmas train.

It's a train. And a cake. And covered with candy.

What's not to love?

I'm thrilled that despite me not feeling 100%, the kids still being easily tired and recovering, and everything else, that Noah still had a blast.

And that the adult "after-party" was a good time to reconnect with some of our out-of-town friends!

1 comment: