Two more blankets have been donated to my Project 30 for My 30th since my last post:
{Crocheted by my "online" friend, Lisa - go enter her giveaway too!}Thanks Ladies!
***
I've tried twice now to get a hold of the NICU at Abilene Regional to donate the blankets to them. They never called back. So instead of waiting any longer, I decided to just bring them with us to Oklahoma City to donate to the OKC Chapter of Project Linus.
It took three bags to hold all 32 blankets!
The ladies at The Stitching Post, a drop-off point for the blankets, were happy to take them... and pose for a photo for the blog!
I loved the parking signs - "We sell toys for big girls"!

Friends and family who donated blankets, fabric, and money to buy fabric, thank you. From the bottom of my heart. And those who still want to donate, check out the Project Linus website for details on a chapter near you. Families and little ones throughout the OKC area are being blessed and comforted by your generosity. And I just love you all for that.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment