I've been waiting for this day since November.
True story.
I have SEVERAL friends who are having babies this summer. Many of them are second-time Moms and it's fun watching and listening to them deal with some of the same issues that I dealt with when Ellie arrived... and mostly agreeing with me that going from 1 to 2 is a little more difficult that it was going from 0 to 1 {though, I'm convinced that #3 and on is a breeze}. A few of them are first-time Moms. And I'm loving watching them turn into "Mommies". Especially the ones for whom it has been a natural and easy process...
Stephanie {and David - dear friends of ours from our Life Group} had Jonah at the beginning of July and since they live in Ft. Worth, I haven't had a chance yet to see them or to meet Jonah officially. So today, Erin and I drove in from our respective cities and met up at their house to visit the new family of three.
It was all I could do to not smother the Little Guy with kisses.





1 comment:
It was SO great to see you! We miss you already. And thank you {again!} for the amazing pictures of our sweet little man.
You are fabulous. :)
Post a Comment