Monday, October 13, 2008

Awareness

Sometimes, you see something that just really sparks some thing deep within you. Today, I found some thing that did just that. One of the gals in our new small group was telling us about this website, abort73.com. {Seriously, a warning: the site has great information, but the videos and pictures are not for the faint.} It's a website that it is dedicated to bringing real awareness about abortion. And wow. That's all I can say. I couldn't make it all the way through the pictures/videos {I was in tears within moments, just thinking that I would have given the world to be that child's parent}, but the information and the debate points are invaluable. We really must be praying for our nation and for the women of this country and the world in regards to our future generations!

***

Noah is feeling a little better today - he woke up at 5:30AM ready to play! He was still really clingy and kinda crabby {and hardly wanted to eat any big boy food}, so I'm figuring he was still feeling a little puny. Not bad enough though, to keep from playing with the mirror...
He's not going to know what to do with himself when everything finally gets hung up on the walls!

1 comment:

Katy said...

First, I'm glad to see that it takes other people awhile to hang stuff, just like me!

Second, you do not want to get me started on abortion! I checked out the site, and it just further cemented me in my disgust that our "enlightened" society allows this to happen - all in the misrepresented name of "choice". AAhh! I get so sad and angry when I think about it-more than any other issue out there, and so far all I can think to do is show my disgust of it with my vote.

Phew! Told you that you shouldn't get me started!:)