Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Better All Around

So, no post yesterday... evidently I caught whatever Noah had. Luckily, the worst of it happened after he was down for the night. I knew I was tired all day yesterday {I thought it was just because I was up all night painting the guest bedroom!}, but evidently I was sick {and no, I'm not pregnant-sick}. I'm better now, still a little tired, but better. Needless to say, Ben, I miss you! Mom, I can't wait for you to get here! And I've no clue how single moms to it. I couldn't. And at this point, I'm praying that Ben never has to deploy!
***
Noah is feeling much better too, though those top four teeth still have not broken through and cause him to be crabby without his Tylenol/Motrin {thanks for that tip Amanda!}.

I just love his new crinkled-nose smile. :)

***

Monday night {until the wee hours} I painted the guest bedroom. It just looks so much better than it did before. It's the same color as the hall bathroom and I absolutely love it. Which is a good thing since it's not just the guest room, but also my craft room. I worked on the curtains today {would have last night, but well, you know} - you'd be amazed at how difficult it is to find "off-the-rack" curtains that are 108" long. I ended up having to buy shorter curtains and add fabric to make them long enough. Which actually ended up being WAY cheaper too... curtains are SO expensive!

I couldn't have finished it up at a better time - my Mom, sister, and Grandparents are coming for a visit tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love that little smile!!! Glad to hear the Tylenol/Motrin combo is working well... unfortunately nothing makes it completely better, but some things at least take that edge off.