I have to preface this post: I used the overhead! :) I wish I was as talented as Sarah, but, let's face it... I have nothing near her abilities! {I mean, the kids playroom and the girls' bedroom.... I'm so jealous. Sarah, I seriously would HIRE you!!} Also, I know I have always said that I wanted a book-themed nursery. And honestly, I still do. But I promised Ben when we bought the crib bedding that I would use this bedding for all the kids {and I stick by my promises!}. And I couldn't come up with a "book character" design for the mural that I felt meshed well with the bedding and would be easy for me to complete. Long story short, I decided to just go with the animals that are on the bedding and if I decide to paint another wall, I'll paint the alphabet on it.
So, without further ado...
the nursery mural:
My favorite is the giraffe... I'm even thinking about making a either a fabric or plywood {with the help of my Daddy-Man} giraffe growth chart with the same design to hang up behind the door.
Noah's favorite is the whale... he laughs every time he looks at it!
I think he likes his new nursery.
4 comments:
Ah, how cute!!!! I LOVE it! How did you do that? Freehand? You're SO talented.
Oh my gosh GREAT job!!! I want to hire YOU! I don't care if you use an overhead projector- you did such a wonderful job!
Wow!! That is too cute. :-)
Thanks ya'll! :) The only parts I did freehand was the tree, clouds and sun... for the animals I used a copy of his crib sheet on a transparency on an overhead projector. It was really easy!
Post a Comment