The kid loves books. That much is obvious. {And, with a Reading Specialist as a Mommy, could you expect anything less?} He also loves his bath toys. And for the last few months, his favorite bath toy has been his "little fishies" {you can see them in video}. They would be the only thing he would play with and he would even get upset when it was time to get out of the tub if he had to leave it... which meant that often times the fish was taken with us while he was being dressed for bed. As I was unpacking, I found a bath time book that I had bought for him before we left California and added it to his bath toy basket. Needless to say, it has become his favorite bath time toy:
Nothing can persuade him to play with anything else!
No comments:
Post a Comment