***
Not only is today our blog "birthday", but it's also my parent's anniversary {Happy 32 Years!! What an awesome testimony of love you have been to us!} and the anniversary of when Ben and I met - six years ago at Chili's {thanks again BB, you saw in him something that was just perfect for me and I'm so glad you did!}! Yay for a special day!
***
To make this day even more special, Noah and I had special visitors! My Mom, BB, and Grandparents came down to visit. It was so nice to have adult interaction! :) We stayed around the house mostly, so that we could play with Noah and also because my Mom's cousin Johnny and his granddaughter came by to visit as well {he lives in a town about 25 miles north of Abilene}. It's great to know that we have extended family here, just like in LA {Hi George, Beth, Evelyn, Jim, Nancy, and Austin!!}

Nana and Papa got Noah a stick pony and I wish I would have had his expression captured on film when he first saw it - he was just so excited about it and still is. He almost knocked Nana unconscious when we were Skyping with Papa and Aunt Jessie!

Noah loves to eat animals, evidently... either that or he's trying to kiss it. I'm still not sure! Thank you Grami and Papa Snow!

Quality time with his Great-Grandparents. :)

Johnny's granddaughter, Mercedes, and BB.

Mommy got a break from bath time routine!

Papa Snow, Noah, Grami, and Johnny enjoying some conversation after dinner {sorry it's so dark... my flash has been acting up!}

And, Aunt Jessie {and Daddy-Man too!}, I know you were sad you weren't able to make it because of work... so here's a picture just for you. ;)
1 comment:
HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!!
Post a Comment