I know it's technically not our first Christmas with Noah, but in most ways, it is. Last year, well, to be honest, stunk. We spent the majority of Christmas {both Eve and Day} in the hospital cafeteria, simply waiting until we could spend time with our son. No family was there {our choice, granted - we thought we would be having him two days after Christmas} and we didn't enjoy a big Christmas dinner. We opened our presents at home, all the while, thinking of our precious little boy who should have been there "opening" gifts with us. I was {and am} determined that this Christmas will be much different.
For that very reason, when Ben suggested {meaning... pleaded} that we open presents a day earlier than we had planned on, I caved {with only a little resistance}. Instead of opening on Monday night, we did our family "Christmas" this morning. We had a lot of fun and I'm really glad we started the celebrations early.
Noah and Ben opening their new PJ's - it was a tradition around my house that we would always get new PJs at Christmas, so we're starting that one this year.
Yay for Photoshop! :)
Ben's "big" present was a weight bench and weights.
My new photo printer - seriously, isn't Ben the best?
Noah opening his new toy - a Vtech Dancing Tower... the bear is a little weird, but he loves it.
Noah *thinks* that he gets to have Mommy and Daddy's candy....
Merry {early} Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment