Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Party

Last year we didn't get to have a "true" Christmas party - we ended up cancelling it {because I fell} and then re-inviting a few of our friends over {because OU was playing and we had way too much food for just Ben and I}. So this year, I was determined to have an actual Christmas party!

The little ones {l-r: Jadyn, [big] Noah, Chloe} opening up presents. :)

The little ones playing in the "play room" - we cleared out just enough boxes to play and then put a bunch of toys and the kids went crazy {and the adults ended up doing most of the cleaning! haha}

Some of the guys did a vodka tasting {Greg, you should have been here for this!}....

bottom's up! {l-r: Josh, David, Ben, Nick}

And, anyone who has been to our place for a Christmas party knows that no party is complete without the "decorate-your-own" Christmas cookies.

Young and old, we all had a blast!

No comments: