Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Small Group Christmas

Tonight we continued to celebrate the Christmas season with our small group. After we ate dinner {seriously, Lacey, I need that Santa Fe Chicken soup recipe.... I'm already having withdrawals!}, we played The Office DVD board game until David arrived, and yay! Erin and I won! {Though, I think technically, it was Ben and Stephanie... Katy, I think she would give you a real run for your money on The Office trivia knowledge!}
The boys had a rum tasting this time....
{I love the goofy expressions on Matt and Ben's faces}


When they sampled the Captain Morgan's, it was required that they do the "pose" first.

After the guys finished the tasting, we played Dirty Santa.... I was number one, which meant that I got to choose first, and OF COURSE I chose the gift wrapped in the Princess Unicorn doll wrapping paper. {Sorry non-Office fans... you might not understand.}


But it was the gift that Stephanie opened up that I ended going home with.... a laundry basket full of food that April and Jordan would never eat!
However, the two gifts that made me laugh the hardest:

A {slightly-annoying-yet-loved-by-all-the-small-group-kiddos} Little Mermaid singing necklace and Blind Dog.

Merry Christmas Dear Small Group! We hope to celebrate many more with all of you!

No comments: