Noah's favorite book lately has been Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. Besides the fact that the kiddo loves books, I think it has a lot to do with the fact that when I read it with him, we touch all the letters and then hit the last page when we say "BOOM BOOM!". This morning, I've already read it to him three times! He brings the book over and plops down either beside me or on my lap and opens up the book. I came into the playroom just now to find him doing this:
I'm not sure what he's saying, but he definitely thinks that he is reading it!
3 comments:
So cute and sweet! I love how he points to the pages.
Adorable! He's got the letter "B" down!
A man after my own heart! Not only does he love to read, but he also loves Chicka Chicka!! Perfection! ;-)
Post a Comment