Happy Birthday Dear Benjamin!
Today was Ben's 29th Birthday! We had thought that the festivities were going to start once he got home, but evidently, they started while he was at work. His co-workers surprised him with a cake, punch, and even gifts! Ben had mentioned a while back that he like the Peppermint Sugar Scrub from Bath and Body Works {I mean, seriously, who doesn't?!}, hence the "girlie" themed birthday cake and unicorn gift bag filled with none other than Peppermint Sugar Scrub! He took it all in good stride and even thought it was funny enough to take a couple of pictures to send to me.... which he knew would end up on the blog!


Once he got home, Noah and I were ready for him with one of his favorite meals {fajitas!} and a stack of birthday cards that had arrived in the mail. Ben had already opened up his gift from Noah and I {the Perfect Push-Up} and spent the rest of it at Circuit City on the Godfather series {on DVD} and other movies that he had wanted.
{My make-shift Happy Birthday banner until I finish my handmade one!}
3 comments:
First of all, the birthday party at work is HILARIOUS. Love it.
Secondly, that crisp looks amazing- I seriously think I need to go make one tomorrow. YUM.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!
happy birthday! man, that dessert looks so good!
a
LOVE the photos. Wow ... Noah is growing into a little boy that I don't know anymore :) So neat that I still get to see him grow and change ont the web. And Happy Birthday to Ben!
Post a Comment