No pictures today either.
Noah and I spent the majority of the morning in our PJs, snuggling and watching PBS. He didn't have any more "episodes", but he's been obviously tired and just not feeling well. And, after his afternoon nap, since he was running a slight temperature, we made another phone call to the pediatrician's office. "Lots of fluids and Tylenol or Motrin." Poor thing. I hate it when he isn't feeling well and it feels like there is little that I can do to help.
However, after he went to bed {an hour early again}, we had a couple from our small group, David and Steph, over for dinner and games. We had such a good time! And, we've created Euchre monsters. :)
3 comments:
big hugs to noah...we hope he's feeling better!!
my hubby and his family play euchre all the time, but i'd never heard of it till i met him...he's from michigan. sounds like a fun night!
Aw, sorry to hear he's still not feeling well. It's so frustrating when there's really not much that can be done about it. Hope it passes soon!
I demand a rematch. Our first contest was inconclusive. We'll have to play a few more rounds to determine Ben and I's supremacy.
Post a Comment