Sunday, February 22, 2009

California Friends

Surprisingly, I really miss California. But I think I'm starting to realize that while there are some aspects of California living that I really miss {and wish we still had, like the weather!}, the reality is, it is the relationships, the friendships, that I truly miss. But luckily, we're in Texas. And, since several of our friends who are PCSing {Permanent Change of Station} this year have to come right through Texas {or close enough} to make it to their new homes, we get to see them! Such is the case with Matt and Kristin, two of our most dear friends from Los Angeles AFB.
They arrived yesterday evening and Noah went right to Kristin - yay for remembering our friends Noah! He didn't want her out of his sight the entire evening... it was just adorable. Matt, you better watch out Buddy! We had a great visit and while we wish that it could have been longer, we're so glad that they chose to stop and stay the night with us on their big move to Maryland. Kristin, Matt, we can't wait to see you again soon!!

Snuggling with Kristin

Playing catch on the rocket with Daddy and Kristin

I think Matt was a little jealous that Noah just adored Kristin so much! ;)

Noah's gift from Matt and Kristin - a recorder! Noah made everyone play it for him.

No comments: