Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another Full Day

This morning, Noah and I went to his well baby two month appointment - he now weighs 12 pounds 6 ounces and is 24.5 inches long! (Funny side-story: If he hadn't of been crying when the clinic guy was weighing him, I probably would have laughed when Noah peed all over him. Good job Noah!) He had to get two shots and we'll have to go back for the third (they didn't have any in stock). Poor thing has been asleep most of the day and when he's not, he's whimpering.... thank goodness for the pain meds they gave me to give to him. Hopefully he'll be able to sleep tonight too.



Since we went to small group last night right after we ate dinner, we didn't get to have Ben's birthday dessert (we LOVE this dessert from Whole Foods), so I made him blow out the candle on it tonight, even though his birthday was yesterday. I love the look of annoyance on his face. ;)



My Valentine's Day gift from Ben arrived today in the mail! I'm SO very excited about this book and can't decide what to make first - either a dog or a monkey. But considering I only have a couple of pairs of white socks lying around, I have a feeling it's going to be a dog. Noah kindly posed for a picture with the book - one of the few times today that he wasn't upset from the shots.




And, last but not least, I found the pattern for these cute little guys a couple of days ago and couldn't resist making them. I can't wait to mail them off to two cute little boys who, though I haven't met them in real life yet, I have a good feeling will like them. Maybe once they arrive at their new homes, their mommy's will send me a picture so I can post it! Of course, they don't know yet that these little froggies are on their way to their homes. ;)

No comments: