Saturday, December 1, 2007

Discharged and Tired

**Ben has the camera with the pictures on it... I'll post them when he returns!**

We (well, I was) were discharged from the hospital around 8:30 this morning and luckily, everything is completely fine with Noah. But poor Ben - he says that he's bringing his air mattress when Noah actually makes his appearance!

We were suppose to have a small Christmas party with some of our friends tonight at our place, but since we were expecting to not be released from the hospital until 2 in the afternoon we had canceled it the day before (Dr. Bickman had wanted me to stay 24 hours, but when she came by at 8am, she said we could go ahead and go home).

Because I had already made so much of the food for our party and our small group Christmas party was pushed back a week, we didn't know what to do with all the extra food. Instead of making a big deal out of it and calling everyone again, Ben just went ahead invited a few people over to watch the Big XII Championship game with us. It was a easy, relaxing evening and since everything had really already been done, I didn't do much but sit and watch the game! And yippee!! Oklahoma won and is going to the Fiesta Bowl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sam, God made our bodies to protect our children when things like that happen. I know it is scary (I fell too with my big baby) and went through all the same NST and everything was okay. Just rest and take it easy!

Anonymous said...

God is Good! He has been watching over you your whole life and He still is!
Love you,
Mom