Friday, July 22, 2011

Jessie and Bryan | Rehearsal Dinner

I didn't really get as many photos as I normally would try to tonight. Partially because of these Little Ones, who loved the pulpit and stairs and everything else except standing or sitting still.





Partially because I was just plain tired, and the rest because I was making sure one of my projects was getting done {without getting messed up}:



Jessie and Bryan's wedding video for tomorrow starts off with a scene from "UP" so I had our cousin Michael draw the "UP" house for me and I etched the frame with an "Ellie Badge", a fence and mailbox {after the wedding, we'll add Jessie and Bryan's thumbprints onto the mat behind the glass mailbox}. I had seen this on Pinterest, but couldn't stand to fork over the money to order the print when my cousin is a talented artist. I like that it was less expensive and more meaningful that way too!





Once they get back from the honeymoon and we do their fingerprints, I'll post a pick of the finished product {along with the Tetris bookshelf}.




The soon-to-be bride and groom talking with Pastor Kevin.





My over-tired and enjoying her second helping of dessert Littlest One.



My over-tired and begging someone to play Legos with him Little One.


Praying for well-behaved children for at least the ceremony tomorrow! ♥

No comments: