Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Week in the Life | Saturday

For the first time since we've been here, the kids slept past 7:30. In the same room. Mostly thanks to moving Ellie's "monkey bed" {aka pack 'n' play} into the room. We were awakened by Skype.


Ellie was not impressed.



In fact, she wanted to go back to sleep. In my bed. So we let her. We knew she was tired because even tempting her with breakfast wouldn't lure her out of bed. I'm starting to think she was catching up on 2.5 months worth of missed sleep.




Puzzles + breakfast





Still snoozing.





Chick-fil-a with everyone for lunch before we headed to the airport to pick up the honeymooners.






"I just putting my foot up like Papa's, Mommy."




Welcome back home to you two!



Makes me anxious for the next person I'll be picking up from the airport {though, not for quite some more time}.




Mom and Daddy-Man had a wedding to go to, so the kids and I took the evening for ourselves to have what has become a family tradition: pizza + movie {picnic} night. Noah's choice tonight: The Wild Thornberry's.










Paused the movie to take baths. Noah's new favorite thing to do once Ellie is out is lay down and "float".



Nana and Papa got home during bathtime and finished the movie up with us.



And even had a dance party with us.






After the kids were in bed, Skype and Euchre with some of our Dearest Friends. And finally got to see their darling newest Little One.






♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I did NOT know you took that picture!!! hahahaha

Samantha said...

I'm sneaky like that. :) But I made sure I used a good one. ♥ you!!