Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's a Celebration!

The birthday celebrations continued today with Mom's birthday!


Happy Birthday Nana!


Before lunch, we took some time to color a few pictures for Nana.



Noah made certain to sign his drawing... of monsters, spiders, and a web. All of which, he made sure to inform me, that Nana REALLY likes. Buddy, I'm pretty certain that the ONLY monsters, spiders, and webs that she likes are the ones that you've drawn for her!


Since Mom and Daddy-Man were going out for dinner for her birthday, Jessie and Bryan offered to watch Ellie while Noah and I went to Awanas. I came back to find these little gems on my camera's memory card.







Thanks for taking care of the littlest one, Aunt Jessie and Uncle Bryan - I can tell she had fun with ya'll!


Amazingly enough, 8:30PM, after Awanas, was the first time Noah and I had seen Nana all day long - even though we live with her and it was her birthday! We were still asleep when she left for work and when she got home, we were running errands before Awanas and she left for dinner with Papa before we returned to drop off Ellie to Jessie and Bryan.


We were all happy to see each other... and Noah was happy to be in pictures, so we took advantage of that happiness!






{And yes, we totally stopped by Sonic on the way home... at 8:15PM. Noah insisted he was thirsty and Aunt BB needs more votes for her Limeades for Learning project! Please go vote daily!}





Happy Birthday Nana, we love you!

No comments: