Here's a rundown of the things I did during my 4.5hr break today while the kids were in school:
- I held a Canon 60D and a 7D at Epperson Photo. Sorry to tell you now, Benjamin Dear One, but I think I want a 7D instead when I get to upgrade. {{sheepish grin}}
- Drooled over the newest Eric Carle fabric at a local quilt shop. {Resisted. For today.}
- Felt a little guilty for not being there while the kids were getting to see all the exotic animals that were brought to school today {including a kangaroo that evidently had to wear a diaper... which Noah thought was HYSTERICAL.}
- Got a Chipotle burrito {since I forgot to eat breakfast} and a Sonic drink for lunch.
- Ate said food items while watching last week's Project Runway. {Go home, Joshua and Bert. Oi.}
- Folded clothes.
- Edited photos.
- Finally hung up the artwork in the kid's room.




1 comment:
Love how the art work turned out! That was such a great idea.
Aside: I'm really disapointed in Bert. I thought I was going to like him, but what a bad additude!
Post a Comment