This afternoon, Mom and BB picked Noah up from school since they had a half-day at work. Ellie was still napping when they got home with him, so we got to have some interesting conversations, just Nana, me, and him.
Out of the blue, Noah requested a cape like a hero. Then, he requested that he have a black cape like Batman and a yellow belt.
How could I not quickly respond to such a request?
Neither of us had any black fabric on hand, so Noah and I made a quick trip to Hobby Lobby for some black and yellow felt {because, that way, I didn't even have to serge the edges!} to make an easy Batman costume.
30 minutes later, two black Batman capes were finished and Super Hero{e}s were made.
{Umm... pardon the fact that I misspelled hero{e}s AND villain. {{{sigh}}} I would go back and fix it, but it's more trouble than it is worth right now!}
No comments:
Post a Comment