No major accomplishments to report today.
This morning was a rough morning. We called (as we were told to do) to see what Noah's touch times were suppose to be. We were told 9,12,3, & 6. When we got to the hospital however, we found out that they were set for 11, 2, 5 & 8. We missed the first one and they were already feeding him through his gavage - I bawled. I'm so over all this. I'm just ready to take my baby home where he belongs and he'll get all the "mommy milk" he wants and needs and nothing ever again through that dang (I used a nice word) gavage tube.
On a much happier note, I came back from pumping after the 2 o'clock feeding to find my two favorite guys enjoying some much needed sleep and skin-to-skin time.

We're still not certain when he'll get to come home, so please continue praying that it is before Christmas, or at the very least, Christmas Day. We're both ready to have him home and feel that he is ready to be home too -- pray that he starts taking all of his feedings by mouth and not the gavage tube.
2 comments:
I flipping hate when things like that happened. They did the same thing to Deacon when he was in Children's Hospital... I went home for an hour to get a shower and clothes, because they told me I had 3 hours before his next feeding. Well, I was gone for 20 minutes when my mom called telling me to get back quick because the nurses were trying to give him formula... and the nurses acted like I was the one at fault.
UGH. Idiots. A lot of the nurses and staff were SO nice, but the ones that mess up really piss you off.
I agree with "daddy": I like his favorite hairstyle too! Noah looks pimpin'...I bet he gets all the ladies in the nursery!
Post a Comment