Saturday, December 8, 2007

One more trip to San Diego

I love San Diego - it's by far my most favorite destination city CONUS. Knowing that it might be our last chance to go down there without taking a baby along, Greg and Angie came over and picked up Ben and I and we headed out. Of course, our main reason for going was to eat at the Gaslamp Strip Club (oohh... just thinking about that steak makes me hungry again!). But, what is a trip to San Diego without a stop at the Package Store (Navy version of the Class Six... or the liquor store for non-military folk) and the bowling alley? The boys were pretty bummed out that there wasn't that much on sale at the Package Store, but they still managed to find a few things for themselves (and for others)! And, once we got back to LA, we had to play a little Euchre too. I love spending the day with friends, eating good food, and playing games!



Ben and I at the Gaslamp Strip Club!

No comments: