Thursday, December 6, 2007

Not just another grocery shopping trip

Yesterday I went to the commissary and bought most (minus the perishables like veggies, milk, bread, etc.) of our groceries for the next TWO months! Crazy, I know. But when you have a little one on the way and you are in a nesting mode, who wants to deal with making sure that you have a kitchen pantry (and bathroom storage, in our case) full of groceries? I for one, do not! We got all the cold stuff put away last night, but there was no way that I was going to be able to bend over or sit down and organize the extra storage - so, look what Ben did! Nice work honey! And now, when my chefs get here (Mom, BB and Jessie!), they'll have everything they need at their disposal!


I've even got a little bit (not much though) of room left to make a few frozen dinners for Ben and I!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Ben! Looks like you all are ready for Baby Noah and family.

Amanda said...

Well it looks like you did this just in time :)

Anonymous said...

Has anyone reading this seen baby Noah yet and taken any pics that they could send to us, the poor grandparents that are going nuts cause they haven't seen their first grandbaby? Thanks
Mark and Norma Akers
grnakers@cox.net

Unknown said...

See what doing all this work did to you!

No, Norma, we haven't seen anything yet! The Smith grandparents!

Carmela said...

VERY impressive! Can't wait to see photos of Noah!! :)