Sunday, December 23, 2007

NICU Watch Day 14

Accomplishments of the day: Today was a MUCH better day. Ben talked with Dr. Davis (the neo-natologist) and we are all on the same page now - she knows that we want to bring Noah home as soon as it is safe, not necessarily ideal or perfect and she agrees with us! Also, the morning breastfeeding session didn't go so great, BUT the afternoon and evening one did! I've finally got my little champ back!






This is the outfit that his (Great-) Aunt KK got for him... the back and the front! Isn't he adorable in it?! (And sorry... I forgot to turn the picture before I uploaded it... and I'm too tired to go back and fix it.)








He just looked so peaceful when we came in that I made Ben run back out to the Jeep to get the camera!!



Every time we go in for a touch time with Noah, we start it out by waking him up, taking his temperature and then changing his diaper.... and, just so everyone knows, Ben is a great poopy-diaper changer!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures are precious!! :-D

*Kelly* said...

He's such a cutie...I love the one of him sleeping! How adorable!! ~Kelly