Four years ago today, I married my best friend... and four years later, he still is.
Happy Anniversary, my Dear Benjamin - I love you more than you'll ever know.

My beautiful anniversary flowers from my wonderful husband....
**************************************************************************
Today, Noah and I visited Grami while she was babysitting Andy and Amanda... and since they were playing on their own, she had a little Noah and Sami time. I loved the look of concern on his face in this picture!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I've missed SOOO much! Happy Anniversary, you guys!
So, I take it that you're in Oklahoma now, and will be through Easter. So glad to know you're with family and that Noah's getting LOTS of attention :) One question, though: Are you coming back?!
LOVED the baby carrier you made (Ashley saw it, and she's like, "She MADE that?!" "Yep. Pretty cool, huh?"
The photo of the flowers is beautiful (as are the flowers!).
And, in reference to your CF card issue, I've done that a few times since I got my SLR last August. Now Ashley will ask, "Do you have your card?" How nice that I have a "secretary," huh?!
and ... that is a LOVELY wedding photo. You looked GORGEOUS!! (not that you don't now, you just looked ESPECIALLY gorgeous.
Post a Comment