Since the whole family was in town this weekend, we decided to have a family picture taken. And not just one of the "Akers" clan (though we did get one of those), but of the entire Snow clan: the Snow's, Stanley's, Graham's, Akers' and Smith's! I don't have copies of them yet, but as soon as I get my hands on the CD, I'll post them. We did take our camera to take a few pictures in between and so here's a few shots from behind the photo shoot:
Noah did pretty good during the photo shoot and considering how many people we had (22, I think) it didn't take nearly as long as you would have expected with two babies and three young kids. Oh, and all the families wore a certain color... thus the reason we're all in black (Akers were in black).
Afterwards we went out to eat (Daddy-Man's first time out since the surgery!) and came back home so a tired Noah and Daddy-Man could rest. But the picture taking wasn't over yet! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment