When Mom and Daddy-Man moved out the old house, they ended up finding a ton of my stuff... whoever said that you never really move out of your parent's house wasn't lying. Who knew that I could take so much with me when Ben and I got married and yet still leave so much too!?
All these boxes of my "stuff" has been sitting in their new garage taking up some much needed space, so today I started sorting through it during Noah's naps. And no, not all of these boxes are mine, but most are! {And, notice the overhead projector that Mom got me for free from her school - I can't wait to use it to draw out Angie's quilt and Daddy-Man even has some plans for it too I think. ;) }
Boy, did some of the things I found bring back memories! Here's one of my sewing projects from junior high: these bunnies, along with their clothes, were my favorite thing to make. I'm going to go digging through Mom's patterns as soon as I have a girl so I can make her one! ;)
And who can forget the Original Tickle-Me Elmo?? If it still works, I might go ahead and keep it for Noah....
I'm still not quite finished going through it all (I've got several boxes of papers to go through). I took a break to go on a walk with BB, Pinny, and Noah. Pardon our work-out clothes! :)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! I LOVE those bunnies!! and I'm very impressed you could sew that in junior high!!
I, too, left a bunch of stuff at my parents' house. I had no idea I left that much stuff behind :)
Post a Comment