Monday, March 31, 2008

Heading Home

Noah and I left for California this evening and arrived at LAX around 7PM. It goes without saying that it was very hard for us to leave, but, at the same time, we were so glad to be at home with Ben/Daddy, even if it is for only one night! We leave tomorrow for Santa Maria (Vandenburg AFB) for a TDY with Ben.


Here's a few parting shots from Oklahoma:





We didn't take any pictures tonight once we returned, but I certainly wish I had of - Ben literally couldn't wait to get his hands on Noah! He took him right out of the sling and held him until I got all the luggage off of the conveyor belt! :)
We miss you Oklahoma!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It's so hard to leave family :( I hate it.

But it's always good to be back with daddy :)