**** I apologize now for the number of pictures... we took over 100 today and it was so hard to choose just a few!! ****
Happy Easter!!
Sorry it's so dark... it's the best one of the bunch.... I didn't check them before we changed. :(
The Easter Bunny visited Noah this morning... he got lots of books and a couple of toys, and was so kind to give Mommy and Daddy all the candy in his basket! :) My favorite part of his baskets (one from the Mommy Easter Bunny and one from the Nana Easter Bunny!haha) was his first Bibles - he received two! Ben and I are starting a new tradition that on the baby's first Easter is when they will receive their first Bible (and possibly the next ones too - it'll just depend on when we think the kiddo needs the "next step up" Bible). We got him a picture Bible and truly, that's exactly what it is - no words, just pictures. As any teacher (or Reading Specialist ;) ) will tell you, wordless picture books are great for non- and beginning readers. I can't wait until our usual book reading time tomorrow so we can tell him some of our favorite Bible stories in our own words!
After church and Easter lunch (Texas Roadhouse, YUMMY!), we headed over to Grami and Papa's house for an Easter visit. Here's just a few of the pictures we took while we were there:
The oldest child, the youngest child, the oldest grandbaby, the youngest grandbaby and the oldest great-grandbaby all in one picture! :)
Nana, Papa, and Noah - he's wearing his Easter hat from Nana! :)
Is that the Easter Bunny?
Silly boy...
After we came back home, we headed over to Aunt Marsha's and Uncle Mike's for a visit - Noah had such a good time that he practically fell asleep in Marsha's arms.
Happy Easter! He is Risen Indeed!
1 comment:
Happy Easter to you, too! And I can't think of any better way to spend it than with family.
The MAIN reason I checked in tonight is to see how cute Noah looks in his Easter outfit--it is amazing how grown up he looks already :)
... and one more thing--I never realized the Easter bunny is so tiny, LOL!
Post a Comment