It's been a long day and as I'm sitting here listening to the crash of pins (Wii Bowling) I can hardly believe what all we've done today.
Ben arrived last night at 11:00PM and we all (the girls) picked him up without Noah... needless to say, I was fearful that he would wake him up as soon as he saw him, so I left him at home with my Mom and Daddy-man. He's had lots of snuggle time with him today though!
Jessie, my youngest sister, is working as an intern at KOMA 92.5. As a special treat for all of us, she arranged for us to be able to go into the studio for a tour. It was pretty neat to get a behind the scenes tour and Danny Williams even mentioned all of us on the air! :) We're now famous.

We're also hoping that Jessie will get a full time gig there (hint, hint!) and she's even been co-hosting (and hosting solo last weekend and this weekend!!) the Sunday morning Christian music show on KMGL 104.1. We're so proud!!

After lunch and a few rounds of Wii with Michael and Morgan, Ben, BB, Noah and I went over to Connie's house to get a few pictures of Noah and Megan in their
cute little matching outfits that I made.

Since it was a pretty nice day, we decided to take the pictures outside and trust me... it took a while to get a few good pictures of the two of them. Thank goodness Connie had a Bumbo since I didn't think to bring Noah's over!


And we can't take pictures of anyone without also taking a few of Amanda too... she's wearing Mae-Mae's sunglasses because she thought it was funny that Ben was wearing Noah's... I just wasn't quick enough to capture
that picture!

Also, an Easter gift arrived today from Noah's Grandma and Grandpa Haze - the little bunny is too cute! (Sorry the picture is so dark.... ) Thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment