Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Days

Ben came into town last night so that he could spend a good portion of Sunday with Noah and I and the rest of the family. After staying up late last night and getting up early for church, we were all pretty tired in the afternoon - but only Noah, Ben and I took a nap while waiting to hear back from Eric and Marian {unfortunately, we didn't get to see them}. The rest of the family went to renew their cell phone plans and by the time they were finished, it was time for dinner. Ben, Morgan, Noah and I met Mom, Daddy-Man, the girls, and Michael at Pizza Hut - it was SO good. {I'm still a Papa John's girl, but I do like Pizza Hut's thin crust!}
Morgan, Mom, and Jess were playing with all the new phones while we waited for our pizzas.

Noah kept us very entertained with his laughs and kicks.

A few more snuggles and kisses with Daddy before he heads back to training.

I love happy days like these.

No comments: